Google Chrome is one of the best and most used browsers. It is Reason Customizable and Easy to Navigate with its Clean and Organized interface. There are also Browser Extention that provide additional and Ancillary work to increase Productivity and make life easier. This browser secures the secrecy of its users and make sure that you are safe from any malicious malware.
WHAT IS CHROME WEB STORE?
This Web store includes all available themes, Apps, and Extensions for your Browser. To visit the Chrome Web Store, just go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore and from there you can select which Extention, Apps, Theme and other service you want to use. A Search Tab is also available in it, which makes it easy for users to search.
WHO IS THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF GOOGLE CHROME?
Pichai Sundararajan, better known as Sundar Pichai, is an Indian-American Business Executive who born in born 10 June, 1962. He Alphabet Inc. And its Assistant is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Google. Born in Madras, India, Pichai earned a degree in metallurgical engineering from IIT Kharagpur.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHROME?
- On your Android Mobile or Tablet, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search Chrome and Download Chrome.
- Tap on Install Button.
- Tap Condition Accept Button Tap.
- Go to Home or All Apps Page to start browsing. Install the Chrome App.
- What is DIFFERENCE in GOOGLE and GOOGLE CHROME?
- Google is a company that makes a search engine called Google. … Is a Web Browser created by Google Chrome. Web Browser is a device that lets you view other webpages, including Google Search Engine.
Read also: MangaKakalot: Read Manga Free Online
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME ON PC?
- Download the installation file.
- If given Massage, click on Run or save.
- If you have selected Save, then double click on Download to start installing.
- Start Chrome Download: Windows 7: After everything is done, the Chrome Window opens. Windows 8 and 8.1: There is a Welcome dialog. Click Next to choose your Default Browser.
HOW TO INSTALL EXTENSION?
Just press on your Windows Extensions tab on the side and the wide selection of Extension will be shown. Choose what you want and click on Add to chrome. Once installed, extensions will appear next to the address bar where you can access it at any time.
WHAT IS GOOGLE CHROME SAFE MODE?
Google Chrome Safe mode is the same with Safe mode. You can either switch to this mode by clicking on “More”, which are 3 points located in the upper right corner of your window and selecting “New Safe Window” or using Keyboard Shortcut Control + Shift + N. Huh. When in Safe Mode, all your browser extensions are disabled and your browsing history will not be recorded, which is a best trick to keep your privacy protected.
HOW TO UPDATE GOOGLE CHROME?
This browser is usually updated with Automatic Mode but to make sure you are using the new version, you can go to the “More” Button indicated by 3 points in the upper right corner of your browser. However, if you do not see any button, it means that your Google Chrome Browser is still updated.
See also: How to Think Right for Successful Life?