Update Aadhar Card – Aadhar card is being used by almost everyone today, whether it is a small child, Aadhar card has become very important for them too. Aadhar card is present in India today. Aadhar card is required in many works, so it has become important to have Aadhar card in India .
If you have Aadhar card then some changes need to be done in it from time to time i.e. Aadhar Card needs to be updated, assuming you have Aadhar card and your mobile number is not linked with Aadhar card then You have to link your mobile number with Aadhar card .
The address with the help of which you have created the Aadhar card, sometimes it happens that the address gets changed, people who go somewhere else from where they were living earlier, due to which they have to update the address in the Aadhar card .
If the Aadhar card of the younger child is made and he has been 15 years old, then he has to update the Aadhar card again, that is, the whole process has to be done again if it is the one who has been more than 15 years .
If you do not know where the Aadhar Enrollment Center is located in the area where you are currently living, then today I am going to give you a simple trick for that, with the help of which you can get the Aadhar Enrollment Center of your area online. can find .
To become an Aadhaar Enrollment Center, first you also have to go to the official website of UIDAI by clicking on this link (https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1).
- STATE – By entering the name of the state, you can hear the Aadhar Card Enrollment Center code around you, there you will have to enter your state name, district name and sub district name and village name, after that enter captcha code After that click on the search option.
- Postal (PIN) Code – In whichever area you are presently present, if you know the PIN code of that area, then you can find out the Aadhaar Enrollment Center of your area even by just entering the PIN code.
- Search Box – If you do not know the pin code, then with the help of this option you can give the name of your area, after that click on the search option, a list of Aadhaar enrollment centers around you will appear in front of you.
When you are going to Aadhar Enrollment Center to update Aadhar Card. Before that you must have original ID proof photo and address proof.
Check Aadhar Card Update Status
If you have changed your name or date of birth or mobile number or gender in your Aadhar card or have updated the Aadhar Card of any child, then click on the link given below to check its status.
Aadhar Card Update Status Link – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar
Then, clicking on this link, the official website of UIDAI will open, where you will have to enter the (EID NUMBER) enrollment number, this enrollment number will be given to you at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center, a slip will be in the same enrollment number, this enrollment number is of 14 digit. It happens. Which would have been written as (1234/12345/12345).
How to Update Aadhar Card Online?
You can also update your Aadhar card online, assuming you want to change your name or your gender or your date of birth or your address in your Aadhar card. Then you can also do it online to update Aadhar card online. Click on this link (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/).
Then, you have to click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
After that your Aadhar card information will be asked. Then, splitting all these details you will be asked for the documentation which you have to upload.
Note – To get the Aadhar card update online, your mobile number should be linked to your Aadhar card because OTP will be generated on your mobile number while updating the Aadhar card. If you want to update your family member’s details or biometric details in your Aadhar card. Then you will have to visit the Aadhar Card Enrollment Center itself.
Document needed for change of address
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- PAN Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Ration/PDS Photo Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Voter ID Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Driving License
- Arms License
- Government Photo Identity Card / Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU
- Proof of Identity with photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
- NREGA Job Card
- Marriage Certificate with Photo
- Farmer Photo Passbook
- Gazette Notification for Name Change
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- RSBY Card
- Address card with name and photograph issued by the Department of Posts
- SSLC book containing the photograph of the candidates
- Photo ID issued by recognized educational institution
- ST / SC / OBC certificate with photo
- Disability ID Card/Disability Medical Certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments / Administrations
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / School Transfer Certificate (TC) bearing name and photograph
- Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar Card issued by the Government of Rajasthan
- Quote from school record issued by Head of School including name and photo
- Certificate from Superintendent / Warden / Matron / Head of Institution of recognized Shelter Homes or Orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment / update
- Bank pass book containing name and photo
- Proof of Identity having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councilor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
- Identity certificate containing name and photo issued by recognized educational institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/updation.
- Certificate of Identity containing name, date of birth and photo issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/updation
- Identity certificate with photograph issued by Gram Panchayat Pramukh or Mukhiya or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
Read also: DadeSchools: How To Login To The Portal
Document needed to update date of birth in aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book / Certificate
- Marksheet issued by any government board or university
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card, School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing name and date of birth
- Contains photograph and date of birth (DOB) duly signed and issued by a government authority
- Photo ID card with date of birth issued by recognized educational institution
- PAN Card
- Certificate of date of birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
- Proof of Identity containing name, date of birth and photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
- Government Photo Identity Card / Photo Identity Card issued by PSU bearing date of birth
- Central/State Pension Payment Orders
- A certificate (on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update) or ID card
- Quote from school record issued by Head of School with name, date of birth and photograph
- A certificate of identity containing name, date of birth and photograph issued by a recognized educational institution on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update signed by the head of the institution
How much can aadhar card update?
Name – Name in Aadhar card can only be updated twice in a lifetime
Date of Birth – Date of birth can be updated only once in the main card
Gender – You can update this thing in your Aadhar card only once in a lifetime
How to Check Status After Updating Aadhar Card Online?
If you have got your Aadhar Card Update done online and you are not aware that what has been updated in the Aadhar card till now or what is its status, click on the link given below to check your status. You can check Aadhar Card Update Status online.
Click on this link –
- Here you will be asked the details of your Aadhar card.
- Then enter the captcha code
- After that click on send OTP
- Then entering the OTP code
- Click on Check Status
How to Check Aadhar Card Update History?
Suppose you have already got your Aadhar Card updated and you are not aware that what you have got back in the Aadhar card earlier, then for this also an option has been given to check the Aadhar Card Update history.
- There you have to enter the Aadhar card number
- Then click on send OTP
- Check Your Aadhar Card Update History Status After Entering OTP
With the help of the above-mentioned tips, you can get your Aadhar Card updated, updating Aadhar Card has also become very easy in recent times, if you liked this article, then definitely tell us by commenting.