Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Cause of death Revealed, Dies at 62
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is an Indian Billionaire Investor and Trader. He is a Chartered Accountant. He manages his very own portfolio as a partner in his asset management firm named Rare Enterprises.ed by India Today magazine.
We will be revealing Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Death Cause below.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is known as India’s Warren Buffett.
- Son of an income tax officer, Jhunjhunwala started dabbling in stocks while still in college.
- He began investing with $100 in 1985 when the Bombay Stock Exchange Index was at 150; it now trades over 38,000.
- His most valuable holding is jewellery and premium watch maker Titan, worth $1.1 billion.
- His privately owned stock trading firm Rare Enterprises, derives its name from the first two initials of his name and wife Rekha’s name.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Cause of death
According to sources, Jhunjhunwala was brought to the Candy Breach Hospital Mumbai, at 6:45 AM in the morning and was declared dead. He was suffering from multiple serious health issues including kidney ailments and had been discharged from the hospital a few weeks ago, they said.