Dakereon Joyner is an American football player. In football, he is a quarterback for the South Carolina Gamecocks.
In this article, we will be talking about Dakereon Joyner Girlfriend, Wiki, Age, Net worth, Profession.
Who is Dakereon Joyner?
|Date of Birth||24 May 2000|
|Birth Place||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Present Team||South Carolina Gamecocks|
|Education||Fort Dorchester High School, University of South Carolina|
Daekereon Joyner plays wide receiver for the South Carolina Gamecocks as a football player from South Carolina. In the SEC East, the team is ranked sixth.
According to 247Sports, he is currently enrolled at the University of South Carolina, but he had already visited the school late in the fall. Additionally, he has received various awards, such as the Unselfish Teammate Award, Strength & Conditioning Award, and a GPA Award.
By 247 Sports, he was ranked 288th as a select, 10th as a quarterback, and the fifth best football prospect in South Carolina for the 2018 class. His composite score was also 0.9199. During his redshirt sophomore season, he started three games and threw seven passes for 55 yards.
Daekereon Joyner Age – How old is Daekereon Joyner?
Currently, Dakereon Joyner is 21 years old. He was born in the United States on May 24, 2000.
With only 21 years old, he has already made his mark in his profession, so the future seems bright for him. Since he was very passionate about football, he started his vocation early.
Daekereon Joyner Girlfriend
His dating and love life have been kept away from media attention since he seems primarily focused on his athletic career. Even though the young rising player might have received many proposals, we believe he is currently single.
Daekereon Joyner Parents
His mother is unknown. Nevertheless, his father’s name is Damond Alton Joyner, who passed away on 19 July 2009.
Daekereon Joyner Net worth – How rich is he?
Although no information is available on the internet, we can predict that his net worth would exceed $2 million.
Interesting facts about Daekereon Joyner
- Joyner grew up in North Charleston, South Carolina.
- As a teenager, Dakereon’s father, Damond Alton Joyner, passed away on 19 July 2009.
- Born on 8 December 1983, Joyner’s father died on 19 July 2009.
- A few years ago, the South Carolina Gamecocks player shared some images of his niece. He names his first niece Serenity.
- Dakereon’s parents are both African-American, so he seems to come from an African-American family.
- In honor of his late father, he joined South Carolina on Father’s Day.
- Dakereon is the first person on his father’s side of the family to graduate college.