In this article, we discuss Jamal Musiala parents, wiki, age, net worth, height, and more. Musiala plays offensive midfielder, left winger, and central midfield for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the German national team.
Jamal Musiala Biography
|Full Name||Jamal Musiala|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 2003|
|Birth Place||Stuttgart, Germany|
|Age||19 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Father’s Name||Name Unknown|
|Marital Status/ Girlfriend||Unmarried/ None|
|Marital Status/ Girlfriend||Unmarried/ None|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
Jamal Musiala was born on February 26, 2003, under the sign of Pisces, in Stuttgart, Germany. He also has a British-Nigerian father and a German mother. Musiala was born in Stuggart and raised in Fulda, a city in central Germany northeast of Frankfurt.
Latisha and Jerrell Musiala are Jamal’s younger siblings. In addition, he was relocated to England at the age of seven for his mother’s studies.
His primary education was received in England since he spent much of his youth there. His secondary education was completed at the Whitgift School in Croydon. In addition to academics, he has always been committed to the Chelsea academy’s athletic program.
Who are Jamal Musiala Parents: Mother Carolin And Father Daniel Richard
In Stuttgart, Germany, Jamal was born to a Yoruba father from Nigeria and a Polish-German mother. Born in Fulda, he spent most of his childhood in England with his family after moving there with his family at the age of seven. His father is Daniel Richared and his mother is Carolin.
Jamal Musiala has a younger sister and brother. As a child, he attended primary school in England. In New Malden, a southwest London suburb, he attended the Corpus Christi School.
Jamal Musiala Height, Weight
Athlete Jamal Musiala stands 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters) tall and weighs 65 kilograms (143 pounds). His hair is black and his eyes are the same color as his hair.
Despite his slender appearance, he is athletic and is often compared to Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli.
- Before Chelsea saw Jamal, he had played for Southampton for four months. A scholarship allowed him to make his U18 squad debut with Chelsea at the age of 15 years, two months, and 13 days.
- At the age of 13, Jamal played for the England U15 team in the young international squad. During his time on the U16 team, he represented Germany and England.
- In July 2019, Jamal joined Bayern Munich at the age of 16. He made his first appearance for the club on June 3, 2020, as a substitute. A league match against Preußen Münster.
- Similarly, he will debut against Freiburg on June 20, 2020. At 17 years and 115 days, Jamal became the Bundesliga’s youngest player.
- On November 3, 2020, he will join the Champions League after establishing records.
- Against Atlético Madrid, he made his debut as a substitute. In December 2021, the player sustained a devastating hand injury.
- He fractured his metacarpal bone and shattered his hand, according to an interview. He also said that treatment modalities for his ailment had not been identified at a news conference.
- Additionally, he tested positive for Covid on February 9, 2021, and reported he was isolating himself at home. Musiala said, however, that he felt great and had no severe symptoms.
- During his early days with Chelsea, Jamal made his international debut for the national team. In November 2020, Jamal was called up to the England under-21 team for the first time.
- During that time, he played in qualifying matches for the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2021. On November 13, 2020, he will make his debut against Andorra under-21s at Molineux Stadium.
- Musiala scored once to help the team win 5-0. Germany will now be represented internationally by the musical.
Jamal Musiala Net Worth in 2022
As of yet, Jamal Musiala has not revealed his net worth. However, his current market value is €750,000. Additionally, he receives a weekly wage of €5,000 in addition to his basic compensation of €240,000.
Awards & Achievement
In the “Summer Sports” category, Bayern Munich’s Jamal Musiala was awarded the “Audi Generation Award” on Wednesday evening. According to organizer Philip Greffenius, this award is more than just a recognition of extraordinary achievement; it is a medal for the future.
In addition to this, he has also accomplished the following.
- Liga: 2019-20
- 2020-21, 2021-22 Bundesliga
- 2020,2021,2022 DFL-Supercup
- 2020 UEFA Super Cup
- 2020 FIFA Club World Cup
- 2021 IFFHS Men’s Youth (U20) World Team
- Nevertheless, Hudson-Odoi played alongside Musiala for both Chelsea and England. As soon as Bayern Munich landed Musiala, CHO might have followed his schoolmate to Germany.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi has already declared his loyalty to the German national team despite telling Jamal Musiala that playing for England would be “great.” It’s understandable since he was born in England.
- Amadou Diallo, one of West Ham United’s most promising young players, is pictured on the far left. Louie Barry, the first Englishman to pass through La Masia, is to his right. The next in line is Borussia Dortmund’s £25 million acquisition Jude Bellingham, England’s third-youngest full international.