Toni Duggan was born on July 25, 1991. She is a professional football player who plays as a winger or forward for Everton and the England national team. Her previous clubs include Everton and Manchester City, as well as Barcelona and Atlético Madrid in Spain.
Currently she is on maternity leave after announcing her pregnancy on 27 September 2022.
|Full name||Toni Duggan|
|Date of birth||25 July 1991 (age 29)|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Toni Duggan Partner – Who is Toni Duggan’s Partner?
The media pays a great deal of attention to her personal life, so she prefers to keep it hidden. Although she has not revealed any information about her partner, she revealed a few things in an Express Sport interview in 2019. Everton forward Tony Duggan has not been married yet, but she got engaged to her future husband in 2015. Recently, Duggan made the happy announcement that she is expecting a baby. She also revealed that she is expecting this baby with her boyfriend Tony. We do not know anything about her partner besides his name.
Toni Duggan Age – How old is Toni Duggan as of 2022?
Toni Duggan was born on 25, July, 1991. She is a citizen of the United Kingdom. She was born under the sign of Leo the Lion. As of the year 2022, She is 31 years old.
Toni Duggan family
As Toni Duggan likes to stay away from the public gaze, we do not know anything about her father. However, occasionally she posts a picture of her parents on her Instagram account. Toni Duggan’s mother’s name is Joanne Duggan. We are also trying to gather information about her siblings.
Toni Duggan net worth – How rich is Toni Duggan as of 2022?
The net worth of England national team football player Tony Duggan as of 2022, is estimated to be around $2.5 million. She also earns a good income working in clubs. In addition to the income she receives from each club, she must have earned a respectable amount of wealth through all her efforts. In spite of the fact that female football players earn significantly less than male football players, Duggan managed to earn a fortune through her salary and brand endorsements.
- Toni Duggan has established herself as a talented player since she was a child and has led her squad to success. Tony competed at several age groups before playing for Everton’s senior team, including U17, U21, and U23.
- In addition to that, she played for Manchester City, Barcelona, and Atlético Madrid before returning to Everton last year. Playing for City clubs and Spanish clubs, Toni Duggan won many accolades and reached great heights in her career.
- In 2007, Duggan made her Everton first-team debut after injuries to the club’s regular strikers. As a result of their amazing goal during extra time against Watford Ladies, Everton reached the final of the FA Women’s Premier League Cup that season.
- After graduating from Loughborough College, she was awarded with her diploma in the year 2010.
- Currently, Duggan plays for Everton’s Women’s Super League team, which competes in England.
- Everton signed Duggan’s former club a two-year contract in July 2021 after she played for Atletico Madrid last year.
- Originally, she signed with Everton in 2013, then later joined Manchester City, and finally, in 2017, she joined FC Barcelona Femen, the Spanish powerhouse. She played a key role in Barcelona’s run to the 2019 UEFA Women’s Champions League final, in which they lost to Olympique Lyon.
- The English forward has played for Everton, Manchester City, Barcelona, and Atlético Madrid.
- She became the first English female player of any nationality to sign with a Catalan club when she moved from Manchester City to Barcelona in 2017.
- In recognition of Tony’s accomplishments, Notre Dame Catholic College awarded him an honorary degree. Furthermore, she left Barcelona on July 5, 2019, to pursue her chances in Spain, after being there for two seasons.
- Toni Duggan also makes extra money by endorsing and promoting the products of well-known companies through sponsorships and endorsements. She expects to receive approximately $35,000 as a starting salary.
- As a result of her Adidas sponsorship deal and her endorsement work for Lucozade Sports, the Everton star earns quite a lot.
- Toni Duggan is also an ambassador for Kick It Out, which is football’s anti-discrimination organisation and the charity Saving Lives.
As of 2022, Toni Duggan is 31 years old.
Not much is known about Toni Duggan’s Partner, except his name Tony.
As Of the year 2022, Toni Duggan’s net worth is $2.5 million.
This is all the information we know about the Everton forward Toni Duggan. We will keep you updated with more. Thank you for reading.