Andrew Putnam is a professional golf player from the United States of America. He was born on January 25, 1989. Professionally, he has been playing golf since 2011. Since starting his professional career ten years ago, Putnam has won three professional championships, including two PGA Tour events. In addition to participating in more than 100 games, he also developed over 60 games.
Andrew Putnam wiki
|Full Name||Andrew David Putnam|
|Date Of Birth||January 25, 1989|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
Andrew Putnam Family
Andrew Putnam was born in Tacoma, Washington, United States of America. His Father’s name is Dan Putnam and his mother’s name is Karen Putnam. His older brother Michael Putnam is also a professional golf player and he plays in the PGA Tour.
Andrew Putnam Age – How old is Andrew Putnam as of 2022
As of the year 2022, Andrew Putnam is 33 years old. Andrew David Putnam was born on 25th January, 1989. He was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington, United States of America.
Andrew Putnam Net worth – How rich is as of 2022
Over the course of his career, Andrew has made millions of dollars. In addition to bonuses and guaranteed deals, golfers earn income through advertising, sponsorships, and contracts. It is estimated that Andrew has a net worth of over $5 million as of the year 2022.
- Between 2007 and 2011, Andrew Putnam played college golf at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. During his college career, he won two tournaments and was named to the All-American team three times. His professional career began in 2011 and in 2012 he played on the eGolf Professional Tour.
- His first time playing on the Web.com Tour was in 2013, when he finished 49th on the money list, too low to earn a PGA Tour card. For the first time in his professional career, Putnam won the WNB Golf Classic on the Web.com Tour in April 2014. His PGA Tour debut came at the Shell Houston Open in 2014, where he played with Michael but missed the cut. In 2014-15, Putnam earned his PGA Tour card by finishing eighth in the Web.com Tour Finals.
- Putnam missed the cut in 13 of 23 events on the 2014-15 PGA Tour season. In 2016, he returned to the Web.com Tour after placing 192nd in the season-long FedEx Cup.
- Despite finishing 41st on the money list and winning $125,981, he failed to earn a PGA Tour card in 2016. He finished 8th in the regular season of the 2017 Web.com Tour with a winning total of $266,296. Additionally, he won the Panama Claro Championship in February 2017. After losing his PGA Tour card in 2016, he was able to regain it for the 2017-2018 season.
- The Barracuda Championship was an alternate event near Reno, Nevada, where Putnam won his first PGA Tour event. During the 2017-18 PGA Tour Season, he achieved 5 Top 10 finishes and earned $2,387,382. In the season-long FedEx Cup, he finished 35th. In the WGC-HSBC Champions tournament in China on October 28, 2018, Putnam tied for 4th, earning $393,000.
- On August 18, 2019, Putnam achieved his highest ranking in his golf career, ranking 43 in the world.
Andrew Putnam is a professional golf player from the United States of America.
Andrew David Putnam was born on 25th January, 1989. He was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington, United States of America. As of the year 2022, Andrew Putnam is 33 years old.
It is estimated that Andrew has a net worth of over $5 million as of the year 2022.
In this article, we have covered all the information about Andrew Putnam. We shall keep you updated with more latest news. We hope you found this blog helpful. Thank you for reading.