Adam Schenk is a professional golf player from the United States of America. He was born in Vincennes, Indiana. His birth date is January 26, 1992. Keep scrolling down below to know more interesting information about Adam Schenk, His net worth, Career, Adam Schenk’s wife, and more.
Adam Schenk Wiki
|Age||30 years old (born on January 26, 1992)|
|Birthplace||Vincennes, Indiana, United States|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|Wife||Kourtney Schenk (m. 2019)|
Adam SchenK Wife – Who is Adam Schenk’s wife
The wife of Adam Cole Schenk, Kourtney (née Michelle Marchino) Schenk, used to work as an internet media expert. In order to help out with the PGA Tour Wives Association, she changed jobs.
She worked as an intern and event planner at Red Frogs Events from August 2012 to January 2013. In 2012, she graduated from Indiana University Bloomington with a degree in kinesiology and sports communication. During her four years at South Knox High School, she graduated with honors. Additionally, she handled questions, comments, complaints, and payment issues for a database of more than a million customers.
Additionally, Kourtney managed the Great Urban Race’s social media accounts. Her marketing ideas were creative and she came up with new content for social media. Adam Schenk’s wife, Kourtney Schenk, has been a member of the PGA Tour Wives Association since 2017. From 2016 to 2017, she headed the Korn Ferry Tour Wives Committee’s Media Relations and Correspondence Group. Her role also includes serving as vice president of membership for the PGA Tour Wives Association, which helps local charities as Adam travels.
Adam Schenk Age– How old is Adam Schenk as of 2022
Adam Schenk was born in Vincennes, Indiana, in the United States of America. He was born on January 26, 1992. As of the year 2022, Adam Schenk is 30 years old.
Adam Schenk Net worth – How rich is Adam Schenk as of 2022
Adam Schenk has amassed his wealth through his successful career as professional golfer. As of the year 2022, Adam Schenk’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $2 million.
- Adam Schenk is a professional golf player from the United States of America.
- Schenk began playing professional golf on the PGA Tour Latin America in 2015. As a result of his best finish, he came in fourth at the Abierto Mexicano de Golf and the Honduras Open. During 2016, he participated in the Web.com Tour.
- During the United Leasing & Finance Championship, he finished second, which was his best performance. He won the Lincoln Land Charity Championship in June 2017 in a four-man playoff on the Web.com Tour. By finishing 12th on the regular season money list, he earned a spot on the PGA Tour for 2018.
- The PGA Tour saw Schenk finish in the top-10 once in 2018. The event was the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, where he played with Tyler Duncan. The Web.com Tour Finals were the only opportunity for him to keep his card for 2019 after finishing 157th in the FedEx Cup standings. In three of the four Finals events, he finished in the top 10, including second at the Albertsons Boise Open.
- As a result, he was ranked seventh in the Finals rankings and was invited to the 2019 PGA Tour. During 2019, he played on the PGA Tour and finished in the top ten three times. Moreover, he finished 71st in the FedEx Cup standings, keeping his card for next year.
- For the first time in his PGA Tour career, Schenk led after 54 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open in October 2021. The one-under he got in his last round tied him for third. The finish was his best on tour to date.
Adam Schenk is a professional golf player from the United States of America.
The wife of Adam Schenk, Kourtney (née Michelle Marchino) Schenk, is a former internet media expert. Now she is the vice president of PGA Tour Wives Association.
As Of the year 2022, Adam Schenk’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $2 million.
In this article, we have covered all the information about Adam Schenk and Adam Schenk’s wife. We hope you found this blog helpful. Thank you for reading.