Who is Jason Akermanis Wife? Find out below. Jason Dean Akermanis was born on 24 February 1977. He played professional Australian rules football in the Australian Football League (AFL). A Brownlow Medal winner and triple premiership player, he played for the Brisbane Bears, Brisbane Lions, and Western Bulldogs.
Jason Akermanis Wiki
|Full Name||Jason Dean Akermanis|
|Age||45 years (born on February 24, 1977)|
|Birth place||Mildura, Australia|
|Wife||Megan Legge (m. 2001)|
|Kids||Charlotte, Sienna and Zoe|
|Parents||Denis Dezdjek, Shona Carswell|
Jason Akermanis wife – Who is Jason Akermanis’s wife?
Jason Akermanis is married to Megan Legge. Her profession is speech pathology.
Megan Legge has a background in business and post-graduate training in speech therapy. She is married to Jason Akermanis. With more than seventeen years of experience in her field, she is considered an expert. She earned a master’s degree in speech pathology from The University of Queensland from 2001 to 2003. Furthermore, she earned a degree in business from Queensland University of Technology between 1997 and 2000.
After working for Aurora Early Intervention for one year, she went on to work for Interact Health Group for eight years. Megan eventually established her own company and named it “Megan Akermanis Speech Pathology” in February 2012, according to her LinkedIn profile.
Additionally, she is the general manager of the Akermanis Properties Blue Moon Ascot in Brisbane, which is located in Queensland. In addition to her license and certification, she also holds a Primal Health Coach credential ID from the Primal Health Coach Institute. She was granted this credential ID in March 2017 and it has no expiration date.
However, the wife of Jason Akermanis, Megan Legge, has been battling breast cancer in recent days. According to Jason she is undergoing treatment and is making progress. We will keep you updated.
Jason Akermanis Age – How old is Jason Akermanis as of 2022
Jason Dean Akermanis was born on 24 February 1977. His father is Canadian and his mother is Australian. As of the year 2022, Jason Akermanis is 45 years old.
Jason Akermanis net worth – How rich is Jason Akermanis as of 2022
Jason Akermanis is regarded as one of the highest earning footballers in Australia during his career. After making his fortune as a football player, he turned to the media.
As of the year 2022, Jason Akermanis’s net worth is approximately $15 million.
- Even early in his career, Akermanis was an important member of the Brisbane Bears’ midfield (wing). Akermanis made his AFL debut in Round 4 of the 1995 season, collecting 19 disposals and kicking one goal in the Bears’ loss to Carlton. During his debut season, he played 17 games and kicked 12 goals.
- During the 1996 AFL season, Akermanis played 21 games and kicked 32 goals. He had 328 disposals for the season, double his disposals from the previous season. A 19 disposal and six goal effort against the West Coast Eagles in Round 17 highlighted his season.
- After the Brisbane Lions formed, he began to shine, bulking up significantly, and moving to the forward line allowed him to take advantage of his opportunities and develop a reputation as a goal sneak. In the 1997-98 season, Akermanis played 34 games and collected 532 disposals and 32 goals.
- During the 1999 AFL season, Akermanis won the Merrett-Murray Medal as Brisbane’s Best & Fairest player. For the season, Jason gathered 469 disposals and kicked 16 goals.
- Akermanis was one of the Brisbane Lions’ most talented players. On the field, he stands out with bleached-blond hair and a contrasting black beard. With blistering acceleration and an uncanny ability to kick exceptionally well with either foot, he made his name at the Lions as a speedy midfielder or on-baller, which allowed him to win the Brownlow Medal in 2001 by winning 23 votes over Adelaide’s Andrew McLeod. Jason finished the 2001 season with 510 disposals and 28 goals, capping off a brilliant week/season with a premiership.
- Akermanis kicked 49 goals for the 2002 AFL season and became a premiership player again, as the Brisbane Lions defeated Collingwood in the decider.
- The goal-scoring skills of Akermanis are also well-known. He won the 2002 AFL Goal of the Year award for his ability to kick goals from acute angles.
- Akermanis began playing football with Glenorchy Football Club in 2011 and played a number of one-off games at various country clubs. North Albury Football Club in the Ovens & Murray Football League appointed him captain-coach in 2013.
Jason Dean Akermanis is professional Australian rules football player in the Australian Football League (AFL).
Jason Akermanis’s wife is a speech pathologist named Megan Legge.
As Of 2022, Jason Akermanis’s net worth is $15 Million.
In this article we have covered all the information about Jason Akermanis and his wife. Hope this was informative. Thank you for reading.