The Cikgu Syuhada Viral Twitter Video is trending on a lot of social media platforms right now. The purpose of this article is to provide information on Cikgu Rina viral and her personal life.
Cikgu Rina Bio – Who is Cikgu Rina?
She was born on 1 August 2000 as Sharifah Aisha Retno Sayed Sipulijam, and is a Malaysian singer-songwriter and actress. Retno participated in the singing competition Vokal Mania in 2020. In late 2021/early 2022, she rose to prominence in the Malaysian music industry with the release of her English-language single, “W.H.U.T.”. She placed third in season 4 of Big Stage in 2022.\
Personal life and education
Rina’s father is Malay, and her mother is Javanese. Jean Retno Aryani, an Indonesian kroncong singer active in the 1980s, is her mother. She is the daughter of a businessman, Sayed Sipulijam Sayed Alwee. She has a younger brother named Sayed Abu Hanifa Radityo.
The University of Malaya awarded her a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics, which she has earned.
- Her debut single “Mengikat Jiwa” was released in 2018, shortly after signing a deal with Sony Music Malaysia. The single was produced and recorded in Indonesia by Indonesian composer Aldi Nadi Permana.
- A duet with Yuka Kharisma, “Terima Kasih”, was released by Retno in August 2020. In an effort to encourage artists to produce more songs, she took part in Sony Music Malaysia’s Bring The Beat campaign with Sandra Dianne, Benzooloo and B-Heart.
- The singer first rose to prominence on Vokal Mania on TV3. The competition was won by her and she was named Rookie Champion.
- An English-language track by Aisha was released on 9 December 2021, entitled “W.H.U.T.” (“Wanna Hold U Tight”). Within two months of release, the single gained up to 7 million streams on Spotify. On the RIM domestic/Malay singles chart, the single debuted at number 3.
- A contestant on Big Stage season 4, she finished third. In the 2022 Malaysian telemovie, Cangkul, Retno played the character Zura. Retno released “Sutera” on 29 July 2022.
Watch Cikgu Syuhada Viral Twitter Video
It is true that there are a lot of websites that are claiming to have a copy of the real video but they do not have anything to show for it. We will share with you the correct link to the video so do not worry about it.